- Candidates should have a diverse knowledge of the telecommunications cabling industry
- Experience as a Low Voltage / Data Cable Technician
- Experience leading and managing small crews of 2-8 technicians
- Strong background in installing and troubleshooting structured cabling systems in enterprise environments
- Must hold a current valid State required license(s) for low voltage/burglar alarm/fire alarm/security/CCTV
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the job
- Available and willing for extensive travel nationwide
- Strong knowledge of industry standards (BICSI, NEC, TIA/EIA)
- Industry-specific certifications (BICSI, Systimax, Panduit, Beldon, Corning) are a huge plus
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and site maps
- Ability to work independently or with teams of 2-15 other technicians
- Knowledgeable in identifying independent colors and learning color codes
- Able to neatly dress and terminate large bundles of cables inside IDF and MDF cabinets
- Ability to work in cramped spaces
- Experience working with Copper and Fiber
- Ability to operate a BOOM or scissor lift, and ability to work at heights of 40 plus feet
- Has knowledge on proper use of PPE, basic telecommunication tools, and all industry-associated hand tools
- Reliable transportation with required insurance coverage
- Must have knowledge of cabling infrastructure
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills with Project Managers; verbal and written
- Highly proficient with the use of email, spreadsheets, and the ability to learn internal systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, etc
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; no DUI or DWI in the last three years
Who We Are
Jendy is the leading provider of enterprise security technology to large organizations throughout the midwest!
Jendy is one of the largest partners of Verkada, the global leader of enterprise level security and surveillance systems. Jendy provides surveillance systems to hospitals, colleges and education facilities, casinos, municipalities, manufacturing facilities and large enterprise organizations across the globe.
Jendy is known for being the proprietary provider of surveillance to the Illinois video gaming casino industry that complies with the Illinois Gaming Board’s surveillance regulations set forth in August of 2019. Jendy Solutions is projected to have over 4,000 locations and generate over 20 million in revenue by the end of 2023.
This opportunity is W2.
$90,000/year plus health benefits.
Take home service vehicle and 100% paid fuel.
Additional Bonuses on each project based on several key metrics.
Employees are paid every week.
Pay Increases and bonuses are given based on performance, dedication and attitude to the organization.
Join Jendy’s Growing Team!
Work with Verkada Hybrid Cloud Security
Join Team Jendy in Forest Park, Illinois
Jendy is Verkada’s preferred technology partner in the country!